Stretch marks are something that no one can run from. At least once in their lives, people face these marks that appear in the areas that have fat deposited. Stretch marks also appear on the belly area, hips, and thighs during pregnancy. With time, they do not diminish but fade away.
When the body weight changes very rapidly, our body experiences these marks. There are some natural remedies that aid for its cure, but nothing has shown evident results for complete clearance. Here, we will discuss 5 top remedies for curing stretch marks:
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is known to prevent the appearance of stretch marks if not complete elimination. If the butter is regularly applied, the skin gets softer, and the appearance of the marks fade away. The butter dissolves in normal temperature of our body and thus doesn’t irritate your skin rather naturally makes the marks paler. The butter also soothes your skin since it’s completely vegetable based. The skin appears a lot more even with time and proper application.
- Vitamin E: All the stretch mark creams or oils found in the market are highly concentrated with Vitamin E. It helps in regeneration of skin naturally and thus maintains the skin from inside out. If applied from the first, they stop the growth of stretch marks and if you are behind on the application then also it will start the work immediately. The skin becomes even more elastic on the application of Vitamin E in the form of oils, creams or capsules.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is known for its properties of curing skin woes and stretch marks are no different. Using the gel every day can cure the appearance of these marks. Aloe Vera is known to have several minerals, enzymes, vitamins and acids that help in the process of healing the marks from our body. The collagen present in Aloe Vera also helps in maintaining the elasticity of our skin. If applied from the start, then the marks fade away completely.
- Lavender Oil: Out of all the essential oils found this one is no doubt one of the best smelling ones and has extra added benefits too. Application of this oil on the affected areas can cure the marks over the time, although it takes more time than the other remedies. Also, always remember lavender might not suit everyone, so text for allergies beforehand. The oil doesn’t make the marks disappear but reduces the lines.
- Personal Remedies: When Vitamin E is combined with Aloe Vera and Olive Oil, and the mixture is regularly applied, the marks reduce a lot faster and also do not appear again. The ingredients are all very effective in terms of solving the issues related to stretch marks. The measurements are:
- Aloe Vera: ¼ Cup
- Olive Oil: ½ Cup
These five remedies are known for their benefits and results, although it is recommended that one checks for allergies beforehand. When used regularly and in proper measurements, they can work wonders for your skin.