Balance your skin and finishes with oil on the face with a cheap mask. They require only three ingredients, all of which have natural properties that clean clogged pores, remove excess oil and soothe the sensitive skin of your face. The mixture may hormiguee make your skin a little, so do not worry if you start to feel a little itchy.
– 1/4 cup of oats
– 3 tbsp. of lemon or orange juice
– 2 tbsp. of honey
– 3 to 5 drops of tea tree oil
1. Process the oats in a blender or food processor until it becomes a fine powder. Oatmeal absorbs excess oil and reduces redness and calm sensitive skin.
2. Combine oatmeal with orange juice or lemon juice. Thanks to its antiseptic qualities, both orange juice as lemon removes excess oil and dirt.
3. Add honey to the mixture. Honey has natural antibacterial properties to combat the accumulation of dirt. Even better, honey can help your skin retain the moisture, thus giving you a soft and smooth skin after oats and citrus remove excess oil. The tea tree oil has the same properties to improve skin.
4. Apply the mask on the face and neck and let it dry 10 to 15 minutes. Once this happens, wet your hands and massage the face and neck with small, circular to gently exfoliate the skin movements. Rinse the mask with warm water.