Good looking and spicy foods are something that nobody can resist because of their fantastic taste. Nobody is going to judge you, if you take a few bites of your favorite and beloved foods – except your stomach! You’ve broken your promise – you are following a diet, but you just ate fast food. Perhaps, a food poisoning is blooming in the air, especially if you notice its early signs in the same time: never-ending cramps and tummy ache, nausea and vomiting.
- Ginger and honey: ginger can treat almost every digestive and stomach problem. Take a piece of ginger root and mix it with a spoon of honey. Eat it and see that your nasty stomach cramps will alleviate instantly.
- Lemon and water: this mixture will perfectly detoxify your stomach – which is most probably full of toxins following a food poisoning. Prepare fresh lemon juice, mix it with water and drink as many cups of this mixture a day as you can. Thus, you will clean your stomach and soothe inflammation in the same time.
- Cold milk: one glass of cold milk is the most calming thing for an angry stomach. Milk will give you the necessary power, because you will have to resist and deal with vomiting.
- Bananas: are the perfect cure for constipation and diarrhea. When you’re willing to keep yourself full, eat bananas. These fruits will give you strength but will also make sure that there’s something nutritious in your stomach.
- Tulsi with Elaichi: Tulsi is one of the wonder drugs and it can soothe all sorts of problems, starting with heartburn and skin ailments to digestion problems, everything. Chew some Tulsi leaves combined with a pod of Elaichi and your stomach will give up with the aggressive cramps.
- Methi and Dahi: this remedy doesn’t look too good, but it is very good for your health. You will mix one tablespoon of yoghurt and one teaspoon of methi seeds. The seeds are bitter, so you don’t have to chew them – just gulp the mixture down.
- Garlic: besides its great spicing role, garlic represents an excellent remedy for stomach problems in the same time. When you want to eliminate stomach discomfort, drink garlic juice or eat one clove of raw garlic.
- Apple cider vinegar: is one of the most efficient home remedies for any condition and ailment. If you want to make your upset stomach feel better, take apple cider vinegar combined with water in equal amounts.
- Cumin seeds: are well-known for their anti-bacterial properties, so take some cumin seeds in, when you want to calm down your angry stomach. You can add these seeds in your soup.
- Apple: will efficiently fight against bacteria that cause food poisoning and will give your stomach relief in the same time. This fruit represents one of the most powerful natural remedies for food poisoning.
When you have diarrhea, the most important aspect to keep in mind is contact hydration. An upset stomach can easily eliminate all liquids out of your body and dehydration won’t delay to show up soon. Vomiting has the same bad effect, in combination with eliminating vitamins and minerals out of your body. This is the reason why you need to drink plenty of water, if possible. If you believe that you can’t face food poisoning with these natural home remedies, ask for medical advice.