Is it your wish to give a boost to the color of your hair, by lightening it? In this situation, you will not have to go to your hair stylist and spend money on expensive commercial products either, because you can do it with several natural techniques. Before becoming familiar with these natural hair lightening methods, it is important to understand that they work only after several tries and if your hair is not too dark.
To see the lightening, it mostly depends on your natural hair color, but it is for sure that you will obtain your desired hair color result!
Let`s see which are these natural techniques that will do the job perfectly for lightening your hair as you want it:
- Honey: is the first natural ingredient that could help you lighten your hair. You need to apply as much raw honey as you need on your wet hair, by being careful to cover your entire hair from the roots to the tips. Once you are ready with covering your hair with raw honey, take a towel and cover your hair with it and then leave the honey act on it for several hours, preferably overnight. In the morning, you will have to rinse your hair with cool water.
- Chamomile: is another well-known ingredient for hair lightening purposes. In this case, you will have to prepare a very strong chamomile tea and use it for rinsing on your dry hair. Rinsing your hair only once with chamomile tea is not enough; you will have to re-rinse it several more times. Let your hair dry, but without using a hair drier. It is preferable to air dry your hair, under the sun. Once your hair is completely dry, rinse it well with water.
- Cinnamon: represents the third efficient and powerful agent, when it comes to lighten your hair color. For preparing a cinnamon-based mixture, you need to mix cinnamon with one tablespoon of raw honey or with your favorite hair conditioner. In combination with raw honey and quality hair conditioners, cinnamon becomes a powerful hair lightening agent. Mix the honey or hair conditioner with the cinnamon well, until you obtain a thick paste. Once ready, you apply it on your damp hair. Let the mixture stay on your hair for several hours, and dry your hair under the sun.
- Lemons: finally, lemons are great fruits for lightening your hair efficiently. In this situation, you will prepare one cup of lemon juice and mix it with ¼ cup of water. When the mixture is ready, place it in a spray bottle and spray it on your dry hair. You should preferably let your hair dry under the sunshine. Once ready, condition your hair, and finally, rinse it well with water.
Don`t forget that the strong sunshine during spring and summer has a natural lightening effect on your hair. There are two other mixtures that you could prepare for your hair lightening purposes:
- Chamomile tea and lemon juice: prepare a strong chamomile tea and lemon juice. For 2 cups of chamomile tea, you will need the juice of one whole lemon. Rinse your hair with the mixture or spray the mixture on it, leave it on your hair for a couple of hours and dry your hair under the sun.
- Lemon, honey and cinnamon: mix one tablespoon of raw honey with 1 tablespoon of distilled water, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix the ingredients well together, apply the mixture on your hair and leave the mixture on it for a couple of hours. You can choose to leave the mixture on your hair overnight or dry your hair under the sunshine.