When it comes to cleaning your oven stove, the truth is that you need the best technique, so that you could be able to efficiently do this job. Your oven gets dirty very quickly whenever you cook in it your delicious chicken and turkey or your favorite cookies.
How to clean oven stove in just two easy steps?
– Spray bottle
– Baking soda
– A rag
– A small bowl
1. Remove everything from the oven, even the grid;
2. In a bowl mix a few tablespoons of baking soda with some water. It will create a paste that will be spread easily on surfaces which must be cleaned.
3. Spread the paste inside the oven; It is recommended to leave the paste to act overnight (at least 12 hours).
4. The next day, take a rag and remove the baking soda paste.
5. Take a spray bottle with vinegar and spray on surfaces which are still sees the bicarbonate. Then wipe again with a rag.
6. Start the oven on a low temperature for 15-20 minutes to allow drying.
To clean window oven:
You have to make another paste of baking soda and water. Apply the paste directly on the glass and leave on for 30 minutes. Use a rag to clean.