When it comes to my least favorite room in the house (which is the bathroom), I just don’t care how ugly and unorganized it looks but after seeing this amazing DIY idea, I figured I could do this myself. I don’t think I need a man’s work on this job unless I make a major hole in the wall. I’m going to test this tutorial myself and let you know handy I was with my attempt. I also think that this idea is a perfect way to get organized. So I must at least give it a try. So do you!
– a board (plastic or wood)
– a package of aluminum step flashing
– little pipes holders
– duct tape
– After screwing in the holder check the placement of your tool before moving on to the next to be sure you have enough space between.
– The upholstery tacks scratch the metal easily so be careful.
– If you have a surge protector just under the vanity this is over to have them all plugged into at once.
– You can just turn it on and leave it in the holder.
– That metal works great at keeping the heat from burning down the house!
Like the idea? Feel free to express your thoughts in comment area of this article!
This is an idea much greater compared to the one that I used . Me for example , I use pvc elbow , one like this :
You will find more details on NellieBellie`s website or by hitting the source botton .