I made this after the article The expressiveness of Eyebrows because I wanted to let you choose the type of eyebrows you like and to see how the type of the eyebrow can change your features of you shape face.I’ll hope that my tutorial is quite detailed and you will not have problems to apply the steps on your own eyebrows.My eyebrows are a real problem for me.Not only that they are rare,I have and some little gaps:(
Here , I will tell you what tips I’m using and what products .
I honestly don’t even remember from which company I’ve bought the kit and the writing on the back has wiped out . So , sorry girls , but you can buy one from any beauty store that you have in your town . And now my sweet sweet concealer from NYX 😀
These two are the products that I use every time that I’m doing my make-up . Of course the angular eyebrow brush is the most important piece from the set 😛
Now , if the tutorial is not so explicitly , I’ll try to tell you the steps .
First of all , you have to know the outline of your eyebrows .
Angle A shows you the inner corner of your eye which is directly above your eye . You can always fill it if yours is not .
Angle B is the arch and that`s were your brow bone is located . You have to make sure that your arch is elevated and above the brow bone .
Angle C shows the outer corner of your brows and ensure not to extend yours beyond what is shown in the diagram.
Now I can start with the steps 😀
1. Get rid of unwanted hair , this can be done by tweezing , bladding , waxing or treading . Choose whichever suits you . This is the most important part of priming your brows .
2. Apply a little foundation on the entire eye area even above the eyebrows . It will be more easily to apply the eyebrow makeup . The colour that you choose it has to be a shade lighter than your natural brows , so you have to be careful when you pick or buy the kit . With the eyebrow brush you follow your natural outline while shaping from A to B .
3. You follow the natural outline and from the B to C .
4. Now draw back from C to B .
5. And from B to A draw a line almost parallel to the bottom line .
6. Now you can start to fill the eyebrow with the shade you’ve choose from your eyebrow kit .
7. To correct and to highlight more you can use your concealer and apply it all around your eyebrow .
8. Stretch well the concealer around the eyebrow . You will see the change . It will have a perfect look .
Now , you can be more confident . You have some perfect eyebrows with which can be proud .
Nice job !
Note : Make sure you share this post with your friends … I’m sure lots of them need this desperately 😀