We all know that our liver is a very important part of our body so, might as well just keep it healthy. Among all the other functions, one of the important things that are performed by the liver is that it produces bile juice. Now, bile juice is very crucial because it helps in the absorption of fats and thereby, contributes to loss of belly fat.
How to Detox Your Liver?
You can detox your liver through natural ways such as foods and herbal supplements.
The list of foods given below is very effective when it comes to cleansing your liver naturally. But, the only point is if, you want long lasting results you cannot ditch them in the midway.
- Citrus fruits such as limes, grapefruits, and lemons are rich in vitamin C which helps to cleanse your liver. Apart from that, the enzymes produced by them helps to eliminate the toxins from your body.
- Green leafy vegetables and garlic are known to keep your body in good health. It is because they produce the necessary active enzymes required by your liver to eliminate toxins.
- Walnuts and avocados are also crucial because they produce an essential compound which is needed by your to eliminate the toxins.
- Whole grains because of their high vitamin B content can chase away toxins from your body which is produced when you consumed wheat flour which is a high source of toxins.
- Green tea has antioxidant properties which are very helpful in improving liver functions.
Along with the above mentioned foods, you can also take these herbal supplements in order to get best results.
- Turmeric is one essential spice that helps you to get rid of toxins easily. You can either take it as capsules or consume it in food.
- To prevent swelling of the liver and indigestion, you should take dandelion roots tablet.
- Consume milk thistle in doses of 140mg in order to get rid of the substances that are harmful to your liver cells.
- Globe artichoke helps you to stimulate the regeneration process of your liver tissues.
Improve Your Lifestyle
Apart from consuming the right food, there are also certain things that you should change your lifestyle to maintain good health.
- Try to avoid food items such as processed foods, fast foods and also cut down on the consumption of dairy and meat products. All these food items may affect your health in a way that you wouldn’t even know. They contain a lot of chemicals and thus lead to the formation of toxins which your liver fails to maintain pace with when it comes to eliminating
- Drink a lot of water every day because it is the most effective way of getting rid of body toxins.
- Also, try to reduce your stress levels because it affects your digestive system.