I love to take care of my skin, that’s why I choose to make my own facial masks at home and use them as I see fit. Finding the facial mask that will be appropriate for your skin may seem difficult, but it’s worth the effort, so check out the following collection and maybe you’ll find the one that is perfect for you!
- Mask against acne – This simple mask recipe needs only two ingredients. Your pores will be opened and cleaned in no time!
- Nutmeg, Honey, and Cinnamon Mask Recipe – This relaxing mask is perfect after a long busy day. Nutmeg and honey are organic anti-inflammatory products that reduce swelling and redness of your skin. The recipe is quite easy to prepare!
- Enjoyable Honey Citrus Mask – This mask rich in honey and orange will make your face shine and, probably, you’ll want to eat it!
- Avocado Egg White Face Mask Recipe – This wonderful mask against acne combines the oil-fighting properties of avocado with the pore-tightening features of egg whites. This mask is a bliss for oily skin.
- Nourishing Honey and Oatmeal Facial Mask Recipe – Every skin type needs to be moisturized and nourished, and this mask is the best option. Besides the moisturizing and nourishing effect provided, this mask will refresh, soften and smooth your skin.
- Homemade Cucumber Mask Recipe – One of my favorite masks is this one because I love the scent of fresh cucumber. Cucumbers contain a lot of water that hydrates the skin and have plenty of vitamin A, B, C and minerals, including magnesium, potassium, manganese, and silicon. You won’t fail with this mask; it is perfect!
- Brightening Daisy Mask – Daisies are used in different beauty treatments, even teas. Its beneficial effects are well known, and that’s why a homemade daisy mask is good for your skin, making it brighter and younger.
- Mud Mask Recipe – This mask is exceptional mainly for oily skin. I love how my facial skin feels and looks like after this mud mask. I highly recommend it!
- Strawberry Face Mask Recipe – This mask is very simple to prepare, and it can be used for any skin type. If you are allergic to strawberries, you better avoid this one and try another great mask presented in this list.
- Coffee and Cocoa Face Mask Recipe – I bet that coffee lovers will try out this mask only due to its name. Indeed, it provides the skin with energy, and its name makes me want to eat it.
- Lemon-Milk Alpha Hydroxy Mask – You can prepare your own homemade Lemon-Milk Alpha Hydroxy Mask instead of spending a lot of money on the synthetic versions. This mask refreshes your skin after a good night rest and makes it shine. Both milk and lemon are, usually, common products in one’s fridge so try this mask out and maybe include it in your beauty routine!
I love all these at-home spa treatments, and I can’t wait to try some of these masks this summer!