Cold pressed coconut oil is used both externally and internally. It is recognized for the many benefits it provides to health, being a trusted ally in the diets!
It has a creamy consistency, and at higher temperatures becomes oily and melts easily in contact with skin.
1. It helps in diets, promoting digestion and preventing fat deposits. In 13 grams of coconut oil are found 119 calories, a value identical to that found in olive oil, explains Dr. Oz.
2. Moisturize skin and alleviates various problems like psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema.
3. Treat ulcers due to lauric acid which kills bacteria Helicobacter pylori that causes this condition.
4. Maintain a normal cholesterol level, reducing the amount of bad cholesterol.
5. Moisturizes the scalp and hair, preventing hair loss and dandruff formation.
6. Strengthens the immune system, having antibacterial, antiparasitic, antiviral properties.
7. Improves kidney and has the ability to dissolve the stones already formed.
8. Prevents cardiovascular problems, effectively controlling blood pressure.
9. Helps relieve symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome.
10. Blood sugar plays an important role in preventing and treating diabetes.
For external use it simply to look like a moisturizing hair mask to apply it before you shower or use it instead of the usual cleanser. Also, immediately after bathing apply coconut oil on the whole body for excellent hydration. If you do not like the smell of coconut you can find in online stores deodorized cocoa butter.