This is another article about stuff that you have in your home, that you could use them at many more things besides the classic use. Today’s star is Cornstarch. How I got to cornstarch? Well, the fact is that I got a very good deal with my coupons, 1 container at $.50, and I bought as many as my coupons would allow. And here is why.
Uses for Cornstarch:
1. SLIME. It’s crazy out there with this things for your kids to play. Slime, ooblek, quicksand, or whatever you call it. You could use as for ingredients: cornstarch, water and food coloring. Messy, but so so much fun! Throw all of this in a sensory tub experience and let your kids play with it. You use a 2:1 ratio for cornstarch to water.
2. If you have grease on some fabrics, well, you should use cornstarch. It’s a great trick! Blot the excess grease out, sprinkle some cornstarch on and let it there for 10 min. The grease is out! Try it! You will be amazed.
3. Another trick is how to freshen up your carpet and pull out the bad odors. Sprinkle it on top, let it sit for 15 min, and then vacuum it out! Quick and easy!
4. This is the most coolest science experiment that I ever seen for kids: Dancing Oobleck
5. I choose to make my cleaner for the windows: 1 teaspoon of Cornstarch, 1 teaspoon of dish soap and 1 gallon of water. Cheap and efficient!
6. Homemade powdered sugar: 1 cup sugar plus 1 tablespoon cornstarch in the food processor will give you about 1 cup of powdered sugar!
7. You have to check out this link: HOMEMADE EDIBLE FINGER PAINT RECIPE
8. Have you ever asked yourself if there is out there a quick and easy method to clean the grease off from your animal’s fur? Cornstarch! Dry Dog Shampoo! Sprinkle, Rub and Comb(or brush out).
9. Do you wanna know how you could polish your silver? Make a paste with some water and rub it on with a soft cloth. Let it there to dry. Then you have to buff it off.
10. And the last use, of course is you can thick your liquids with cornstarch!
See, totally worth stocking up on!!!